locking settings
User06

IS it possible to lock in the phone settings to avoid someone from inadvertently changing them by mistake?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: locking settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

User06 that is a great question. We are here to answer those questions. What is the make and model of your phone? What kind of settings are you referring to?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
User06

I recently added two LG Revere 3 phones for my 95 year old parents. I chose this phone because it seemed easy to us. My parents only use the phone feature; they do not use text or email or any other of the phone's features.

Once I set the phone up for the phone feature, I would like to be able to lock these settings so that my elderly parents can't inadvertently change them. I have had to reset the settings several times because my parents like pushing buttons.

Can the settings be locked in place so my parents can't change them? That's my question.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your concerns and we're here to help. However, as settings cannot be permanently set, we can only suggest the settings be preset ahead of time. Let us know if this information helps.
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
User06

What do you mean when you say to preset the settings. Obviously that's what I've done. I preset the ringer volume to the max since my dad is hard of hearing but he does something that turns the ringer off. It would be nice if I could lock the settings so he couldn't change it. Oh well, guess that makes too much sense. Thanks for your reply.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes