lost my contacts and UNDO back up assistant??
LKE1007

ok so i had to restore my phone and lost all my information i went to the back up assistant application to retrieve my contacts but it only backuped up the #bal # data # min etc.. i wanted to sync the contacts from my account not replace it with those can it be undone!!!???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lost my contacts and UNDO back up assistant??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LKE1007,  Let's get your contacts back!  Have you logged into your online account at http://vzw.com/myverizon to check what is stored?  I would suggest checking the "Trash" while on Backup Assistant online.  Please keep me updated on the status as I would be happy to assist further.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
KauaiDaze

My contacts have disappeared -- except those on my SIM card -- and my Backup assistant online is no long there.  When I try to access it I get a message that I have to set it up.  This is YEARS of contacts and they are all gone! What happened and can I get them back?!?!?!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the trash can in your Backup Assistant online?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
perk0126

I too have lost my phone contacts on backup assist on the computer. I replaced a phone and accidently did backup assist and it wiped everything out. Is there a way to go back to the previous backup? There is nothing in my trash folder.

thanks

0 Likes
perk0126

Hi,

I have nothing in trash. My new phone which had no contacts over rode the contacts on the computer. Can I get them back or undo somehow?

thanks,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no perk0126, I know your contacts are important. Were they backed up via any other program or device? If the contacts are no longer in the trash I'm unable to help retrieve them. Please keep in mind if you had any call communication with the contacts within the last 12 months you can view numbers online here http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Steph128

I signed onto verizon and went to my pg, but I can't find my contacts that were backed up. I have a phone that stopped working. The website is supposed to have my backed up contacts... Where are they!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Steph128,

Let's look into this! Which device do you have? Where your contacts backed-up on the device via Backup Assistant ot VZW cloud prior to youe device malfunctioning? What specific device issue are you experiencing? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes