mech. damaged phone
texgalskeeter

went into store to get help with our phone. needed font to work. they could'nt fix it, just charged 35 dollars to trade in for a flip phone. they call it restock fee. the phone we got at first never would except the the transfer of numbers, or may i say contacts transfer. time and time again we tried to change the font. it wouldn't work. i believe it is a mechanical failure. why should i pay 35 dollars for restocking. i want my money back. signed [Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: mech. damaged phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the frustration. of being charged the resocking fee for your phone that did not work properly. The restocking fee is charged for getting a different phone. If your phone is having issues and are given the same phone, you shouldn't be charged the restocking fee within the 14-day trial period. Which store did you visit?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the frustration. of being charged the resocking fee for your phone that did not work properly. The restocking fee is charged for getting a different phone. If your phone is having issues and are given the same phone, you shouldn't be charged the restocking fee within the 14-day trial period. Which store did you visit?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
texgalskeeter

we visited the mt. pleasant, texas store. if you can help restore my faith with verizon, it would surly be appreshated. Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is exactly what we want to do, Texgalskeeter. We don't want you to lose faith in us. Lets dig a bit deeper. Did you go to a corporate store or an authorized retailer? Did you get a completely different model phone?

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes