mobile email and Samsung Extravert with prepaid plan
gubbs

Hello, I have not been able to get signed up for mobile email - visited the store and the were hopeless, and via a call was not able to understand what they were suggesting and kept losing the call by searching.

Another concern: I can access my gmail account on the mobile web for free but it is not easy to use and I am concerned that it may not be secure - does any one know about this? So I am going to pay the extra $6.99 per month for mobile email - if I could just find out how to do it........wish Verizon stores had more helpful folks...thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: mobile email and Samsung Extravert with prepaid plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi gubbs! Lets get your Mobile Email truly mobile! Have you been able to download/open the Mobile Email application? Do you encounter any error messages? Please walk me through the process you take when trying to use the app. I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gubbs

i have mobile email working now but I have to pay $699 extra per month. I

asked in the store x 2 and also online can I get email, phone and text all

for $50 per month. I also think the folks in the store do not understand

the plan as when I took my phone into the local Pittsfield store they just

did not know.....

thanks for your reply but I am sorry verizon did not make this clear in

their advertising...

gubbs

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time with us, gubbs.  I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but I am glad that we could get it working for you.  Mobile Email is an execellent program to manage your email accounts.  If you feel it is not the best option for you, accessing the account through the web browser is just as secure as logging in on your computer at home. 

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes