my LG accolate has a white screen and i cannot access photos or contacts any suggestions?
Gallant1941

My LG Accolate flip phone has a white screen I can make and receive calls but lost my photos and contacts. Any way to retrieve????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my LG accolate has a white screen and i cannot access photos or contacts any suggestions?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried to plug your phone into the computer and view it as a drive?

0 Likes
Re: my LG accolate has a white screen and i cannot access photos or contacts any suggestions?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the above doesn't work, most Verizon stores have Cellebrite machines, which can retrieve this data from your phone and copy it to a new one.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Only problem is that 9 times out of 10 you have to execute a command on the old phone. If they have a white screen the cell bright wont work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Gallant1941. We don't want you to lose any important content from your phone. Have you ever backed up the phone using the backup assistant, http://vz.to/1Hu9jP9? Any memory cards already installed in the phone?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which is true. Depending on the device, instructions on what keys to press in what order may exist, similar to entering recovery and flashing an Android phone with a dead screen. Again, results not guaranteed, but it is worth the shot.

0 Likes