my convoy 2 phone quit, i'm using another convoy 2 that we used to have on this account with another number. How do I get my contacts onto the phone, it keeps bringing up old number instead of my number?
KRAZYKATT

My Convoy 2 got destroyed, we have another exact phone that was used on the same account but with different number. I have phone working fine but when I try to use backup assistant to get my contacts, it doesn't recognize my pin because it says on opening screen this phone used to have a different number press ok and then it asks for pin and my pin or the pin for other number will work. How do I get my contacts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my convoy 2 phone quit, i'm using another convoy 2 that we used to have on this account with another number. How do I get my contacts onto the phone, it keeps bringing up old number instead of my number?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I Would call customer service as they should be able to reset everything.

0 Likes
Re: my convoy 2 phone quit, i'm using another convoy 2 that we used to have on this account with another number. How do I get my contacts onto the phone, it keeps bringing up old number instead of my number?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can probably do a factory reset of the phone, then activate it with your verizon phone # to get your contact list.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

TThe one time I wasn't trying to recommend that...... Lol

0 Likes