Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
my convoy 2 phone quit, i'm using another convoy 2 that we used to have on this account with another number. How do I get my contacts onto the phone, it keeps bringing up old number instead of my number?
KRAZYKATT

My Convoy 2 got destroyed, we have another exact phone that was used on the same account but with different number. I have phone working fine but when I try to use backup assistant to get my contacts, it doesn't recognize my pin because it says on opening screen this phone used to have a different number press ok and then it asks for pin and my pin or the pin for other number will work. How do I get my contacts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my convoy 2 phone quit, i'm using another convoy 2 that we used to have on this account with another number. How do I get my contacts onto the phone, it keeps bringing up old number instead of my number?
pherson
Leader

I Would call customer service as they should be able to reset everything.

0 Likes
Re: my convoy 2 phone quit, i'm using another convoy 2 that we used to have on this account with another number. How do I get my contacts onto the phone, it keeps bringing up old number instead of my number?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can probably do a factory reset of the phone, then activate it with your verizon phone # to get your contact list.

0 Likes
pherson
Leader

TThe one time I wasn't trying to recommend that...... Lol

0 Likes