my old LG 8300 "dumb phone" recently can only send and receive texts I am unable to make or receive phone calls have spent MEGA time in VZW stores, and using a friends phone called VZW cust support and connected with tech support on phone call I am
benning

my old LG 8300 "dumb phone" recently can only send and receive texts I am unable to make or receive phone calls have spent MEGA time in VZW stores, and using a friends phone called VZW cust support and connected with tech support on phone call I am unable to call VZW customer service and am getting no response with "live chat" online ANY SUGGESTIONS to help me out

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my old LG 8300 "dumb phone" recently can only send and receive texts I am unable to make or receive phone calls have spent MEGA time in VZW stores, and using a friends phone called VZW cust support and connected with tech support on phone call I
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

That phone is, at best 9 years old. Time for a new phone. You can shop ebay or other online outlets to see if you can find the exact same one but it's more trouble than its worth trying to get that one fixed.

0 Likes