my verizon LG V phone wont let me log into fb anymore
debbiedebs

I got logged out of fb somehow, I tried to log in and the log in will only accept my email and password there is no button to push send. I clicked on forgot password and it takes  me to a log in also missing the send button. I turned off phone, took out battery, upgraded to newest software. I have sent several emails to fb with no reply. I never had an issue with logging in before, now its been 3 weeks without fb on my phone. I tried m.facebook.com and it took me to the same log in missing the send button. I have clicked on every available thing on the fb log in and all are missing the send button. Is this a fb issue or a verizon issue? When I go to media center, mobile web, the boxes will not appear, i just know that 7 is for facebook but I'm thinking since none of the boxes will appear and havent for a long time that it is an issue with the phone. I can log into fb from my laptop. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my verizon LG V phone wont let me log into fb anymore
trparky
Contributor - Level 1

Try this...

Go to the Settings menu, then System Settings.  Go to Accounts.  Find the Facebook account and click on it.  Now delete it.

Go back to the System Settings and then choose Apps.  Select Downloaded apps and find Facebook in the list of apps, click on it.  Do a Force Stop and then click on Clear Data.  Launch Facebook as normal.  Try to login.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my verizon LG V phone wont let me log into fb anymore
trparky
Contributor - Level 1

Try this...

Go to the Settings menu, then System Settings.  Go to Accounts.  Find the Facebook account and click on it.  Now delete it.

Go back to the System Settings and then choose Apps.  Select Downloaded apps and find Facebook in the list of apps, click on it.  Do a Force Stop and then click on Clear Data.  Launch Facebook as normal.  Try to login.

0 Likes