online album
musen

I sent pictures by uploading to online album from my cellphone. How do I retreat them to my pc?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: online album
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to your MyVerizon account, go to My Messaging, Send a multi-media message - and there you will see your online albums and you can download pics from there.

Another way is to send a text message with your pics to your email address and retrieve them from the email.  You are more likely to get a better resolution picture this way...the online album sometimes compresses them and they don't look as good.

0 Likes
gkhmbln

> Another way is to send a text message with your pics to your email address and retrieve them from the email.

Can you explain further?  It sounds like your suggesting that I attach them, but I see no option for that.  How do I retrieve pics from a _text_ message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can also log in to your Pix Place account. Pix Place is our online Picture Messaging library that includes a graphics gallery, online message composer, and 1MB of free online storage space.
http://tiny.cc/edn1iw
Once you are logged in & you can see your pictures you can even right click to save them to your computer.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes