Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phone problems
jtroutt748

why does my phone shut off when i go to send a forward or any other kind of message

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: phone problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jennifer this is a mystery to us too! I'm on the case. I just need to ask you a few questions. Which phone do you have? Is there any physical or liquid damage?

I recommend that you uninstall any unwanted applications that you've downloaded, delete any unwanted text messages, e-mails and call logs. Once you have cleaned your device out, you will need to power it off/on and test the text messaging feature. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

>Personal info deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ttipgem

What phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jennifer this is a mystery to us too! I'm on the case. I just need to ask you a few questions. Which phone do you have? Is there any physical or liquid damage?

I recommend that you uninstall any unwanted applications that you've downloaded, delete any unwanted text messages, e-mails and call logs. Once you have cleaned your device out, you will need to power it off/on and test the text messaging feature. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

>Personal info deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes