please help
p-nut

does anyone know why i cannot callout or recieve any calls or text any number that is not in my contacts? it is giving me the alert that restricted calls enabled,outgoing calls to contacts only.also i can not get into my phone security.my pin number will not register.anyone with info  please help. thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: please help
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Go into your settings menu to see if you changed something to only allow calls to contacts. Are you a manager on the account? Another option could be your line is set up with restrictions, in which case you'd have to talk to the account manager.

I'm not sure what you mean by get into your phone security. If you're trying to get to set a password or do a factory reset, try entering the last four digits of your phone number.

0 Likes
Re: please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello p-nut,

We can certainly understand the importance of making calls to numbers beyond your contact list. After all, as you meet new people, more calls will be made to network and interaction. The suggestion that SydneyK gave is an excellent start. May I ask have you followed those steps? If so then are you able to call non-contact numbers now? If not then please advise just in case more help is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes