"No Route Found"
ronaldhc

I use an LG-VX5600.  When I make a call from my contacts list I get the following message "No Route Found".  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "No Route Found"
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the full 10 digit phone number for each contact?  (You don't need the leading "1", and if you do have it on some contacts, that may be the problem).

Does it work if you just key in the number rather than calling from the contact list?

You could try deleting the problem contact(s) and rebooting the phone, then adding the contact back in, preferably from aphone call or text message received from the contact.

HTH,

0 Likes
davegr
Contributor - Level 2

First off, is this problem still happening?  Are the number you're dialing in different area codes than you and from each other?  Are they in your area code?  If they are in your local area have you tried with and without your area code?  Sounds like a local exchange problem.  But we'd need more info.

~D

0 Likes
ronaldhc

Thanks,  The problem continues.  It is always in the local area code.  I have tried with and without the area code, I get the same error message.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

ronaldhc wrote:

Thanks,  The problem continues.  It is always in the local area code.  I have tried with and without the area code, I get the same error message.

Did you recently get a new area code?  I know different areas of the country are adding new area codes and if you are in an area that recently "split off " a new code, it may be causing this.

Try dialing *228 option 1 and let the phone reset itself...does that help?

0 Likes
ronaldhc

I've had the same area code for years, with no change.  I tried the *228 option 1, it did not help.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you taken the phone in to Verizon store and had a tech look at it, or asked if they knew what the error was? I'm running out of ideas....  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
ronaldhc

Looks like that is the next step!

0 Likes
dwantrobski

I am now getting a 'No routes found' message on a work number that I have been using every day for the last year+. Verizon- please help address this issue. thank you

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes