restrict samsung gusto 3 to phone use only
JSPHILL51

Someone provided me a new Samsung Gusto 3 for an intellectually challenged person to use only as a phone. I might want to keep voicemail on only if I can simplify the procedure for accessing and removing messages.

How can I disable all the other features and lock them off? I especially do not want the in case of emergency number feature to enable calls into the police at any time. No Menu, no internet, no texting, no woman talking about what keys do or where you are in a menu.

Basically, I am giving the phone to a 4 year old trapped in a 40 year old body. I just want it to be a phone with one or two contacts and a way for this person to receive and make calls. Perhaps this phone might not have been the best choice, but this is what the person that bought it provided. It was purchased at Walmart and so there is no support from there.

If this is real complicated, is there somewhere I can take the phone and have someone set it up for me that is close to Montfort, WI?

All help is greatly appreciated

Jeff

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: restrict samsung gusto 3 to phone use only
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JSPHILL51, we can save you a trip to the store and assist you from right here. Will you be activating that Samsung device on prepaid or postpaid service? If it will be on postpaid service, you have the ability to block services online at My Verizon. Click the link below for more details:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/block-unblock-services-faqs/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes