samsung intensity 2 cannot read text messages
dscbobcat

So I have a samsung intensity 2 and everything else is working fine but I cannot read text messages I receive.  When I go to my messages it turns to a verizon wireless screen and goes back to the main menu (like the desktop on a computer I don't know what it is called on a phone).  I can still send text messages and I can make and receive calls.

Does anyone know what is causing this or can point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samsung intensity 2 cannot read text messages
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure what's causing that to happen dscbobcat, but here are a couple of things to try to resolve it:

Delete all the messages from your inbox (lock any you may want to save, but the problem may be a full inbox and clearing it out will help.) Then clear out your sent messages and any drafts you may have.  After you have cleared out all unnecessary messages, pull the battery out with the phone on, forcing it to shut down.  Then reinsert the battery and restart the phone.

If it's still not allowing you to read your messages, then dial *228 and choose option 1, and allow the phone to update and restart.

If those don't help, post back and we can do further troubleshooting.

0 Likes