samsung intensity III
jbarbari

6hrs with Verizon- in person on line, at store..still no one is able to transfer contact info, pix, etc to this new phone.."computer gluche'!! anyone else having this problem?/ now I'm still on hold with tech rep!1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samsung intensity III
warmdaddy1

How is your battery life holding up?

I am having the same issues as you.

0 Likes
warmdaddy1

Why is the battery life on this phone so short?

0 Likes
edis54
Contributor - Level 2

If the battery is good – the battery life is not short. You probably have a bad battery in your phone. I had this problem.

Currently, I have the third Samsung Intensity III. First phone had a good battery, but had some other problems. Second phone had bad battery. After approx 8 hours on standby, the battery was almost discharged.

I went to the store and they exchange the battery and the charger. The battery was holding okay, but the phone had terrible sound, so the phone was exchange two days later.

In the third phone the battery is working fine.

Ask VZW tech support to note your account about the battery problem and then go to the VZW store. They should replace the battery without a problem during 14 days from the date of purchase. Try the store even if these 14 days have passed.

If this will not work, the factory warranty should help you.

0 Likes
edis54
Contributor - Level 2

I gave my old phone to VZW store employee and he transferred all my contacts to my first Samsung Intensity III, without any problem. They did transfer two more times to my second and third Samsung Intensity III, and again, without any problem.

I also purchased a memory card to protect my pix. Maybe you just have a bad device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jbarbari,

I apologize for the time its taking to get your info transferred to the new device. Are you using our Backup Assistant application for your contacts? If not, this is something the store will be able to assist you with in adding to ensure future contact transfers so much more smooth. If you need assistance still with the pictures and other items, please keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes