samsung intensity iii screen quit working
twistedt

The screen on my Samsung Intensity iii just quit working!

I sent a text this morning and it was working fine - couple hours later I went to check the time and the screen is just blank!!!

I can hear txt messages and calls coming in but have no way to see who they from?

no water or physical damage to the phone

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samsung intensity iii screen quit working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure we bring some life back to your Samsung device, twistedt. Is there any kind of physical or liquid damage to the phone? Can you please try to remove the back cover and pull the battery our for a good 30 seconds, place the battery back in and power it back up. Does the screen come back to life? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
twistedt

I already tired that - it did not help.

I had to go to my local Verizon store and get a new phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to respond back, twistedt. I hope that you're enjoying your new phone. Was there anything else that we can assist you with today? If so, please let us know. We're here for you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes