samsung reality vs sch u 370?
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

I am looking into buying either the samsung reality or the sch u 370. i know they are both realitys, but the original reality still requires a data package by verizon doesnt it? i know the sch u 370 doesnt require a data package. Basically what i am asking is, does the original reality ( not the sch u 370) still require a data package from verizon?

Thank you to everyone who has helped!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samsung reality vs sch u 370?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

AFAIK, it does not require a data plan

0 Likes
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

How positive are you with your answer?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

99.9%    But I've been wrong before.

The Reality was classified as a multimedia device; all of those devices at one time did require a data plan.  But that class of phones was abolished some time ago and as far as I know, the data plan requirement went away.  However, it may be like the env3 and similar multimedia devices ... to activate it on-line, you may be required to choose a data plan, but once the phone is activated, you can call Customer Service and have them remove the data plan and put a data block on the phone.

0 Likes
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

alright! i am planning on calling *228 and then option 1. This phone would be for my cousin if we end up getting it so i am just doing some research ahead of time. and her line already has a full data block on it anyway so i think i should be fine with getting the orignal reality!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

cool beans ... enjoy!

0 Likes
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

for sure! Thanks for your help!

0 Likes