Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: saving photos
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm assuming you mean saved somewhere other than the phone?  Depends on the phone.  You may be able to connect your phone to your computer via the USB cord and 'drag and drop' the files.  If your phone does not support that (and several basic phones do not), you may be able to move them to your computer using bitpim software (there are several threads on this forum about this if you want to do a search).  If it's just a few photos (or if you have a text package), then you could text them to your e-mail and save them from there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: saving photos
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm assuming you mean saved somewhere other than the phone?  Depends on the phone.  You may be able to connect your phone to your computer via the USB cord and 'drag and drop' the files.  If your phone does not support that (and several basic phones do not), you may be able to move them to your computer using bitpim software (there are several threads on this forum about this if you want to do a search).  If it's just a few photos (or if you have a text package), then you could text them to your e-mail and save them from there.

0 Likes