service in Mexico
Tequila1921

I have a basic phone in Mexico. About towo or three months ago, my service was not working in Mexico but in USA all is fine. Anybody knows why service in Mexico is not working?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: service in Mexico
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this! May I ask if you've signed up for international services? What basic phone do you have?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tequila1921

Hi

I appreciate you coming back to me.

I have a basic phone like the one is in my account for phone [removed]

I live in Mexico but constantly travel to US, for this reason I have a plan pay as you go where I only pay $1.99 per day of use.

Until couple months ago I was able to receive text messages in my phone even when I am in Mexico, so I could get codes from my bank to do bank operations on Line.

But suddenly I lack of all services in Mexico. I cannot even receive a security pin from Verizon, so now I cannot sign in my Verizon account and add money, nor do bank operations.

I called Verizon and in order to have text again, I have to enter an international plan that is way too expensive to have only to do receive text and to go US once each two or 3 months.

I am trying to receive text when in Mexico with same plan I had.

Would it be possible>

I will very much appreciate your comments

Kind regards

1 Firma JCL Con Productos

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to handle your personal matters while traveling should never be a hassle. We have various plans that can provide you with access to make calls and send texts. You can also do our pay as you go option which is not associated to a monthly plan. To review these options please reach out to us on our Facebook or Twitter page for assistance.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROLLIN4

well

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

TThe plans were not to be designed to use of the the country on a regular basis. Verizon is an American provider. So your options would be to switch plans or switch to a Mexican provider. I'm surprised you got away with it this long.

0 Likes