Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
takumi etalk tab closure
diamondjay14

So I tried to set up a new phone for a friend.  They bought a Kazuna Takumi etalk flip phone.  I set up FB for them but when I tried to install messenger it gave a warning to close a tab to complete the action.

The instructions don't cover how to do that for this phone.  Does anyone know how to do this?  It's just a basic flip phone so it doesn't have a touch screen.

0 Likes
Re: takumi etalk tab closure
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is nice of you to help your friend. We'd be happy to help pinpoint the issue you are encountering installing an app. What steps did you take to install Facebook Messenger? When does the warning to close the tab come up?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes