tracking apps
rperry78

Is there a way to track a LG Exalt Lte from a LG G5 phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: tracking apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rperry78,

A lost phone is rarely a stress-free event, so let's check that out. The phone you want to track would need to be compatible with a locator service to begin with. While FamilyBase would work to manage usage on both the Exalte LTE and 5G, the Exalt LTE is not compatible with this location feature.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

The Verizon Family Base feature or a third party app from the Google Play store may work for you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rperry78,

A lost phone is rarely a stress-free event, so let's check that out. The phone you want to track would need to be compatible with a locator service to begin with. While FamilyBase would work to manage usage on both the Exalte LTE and 5G, the Exalt LTE is not compatible with this location feature.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes