transfer contacts from Gusto 3 to Cadence LTE
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

Can it be done, and if so how? I have zero, no, less than zero faith, that tech support can answer this question correctly in less than 7 hours on the phone with them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer contacts from Gusto 3 to Cadence LTE
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bewilder, making sure you transfer your content is important to us as well. Sorry you could not get the assistance you needed. How do you currently save your information on the Gusto 3 (Verizon Cloud or something else)? The following link contains helpful information on how to transfer. Link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/content-transfer-video/

Dolores_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

You do realize we're talking about basic phones, not smart phones, right?

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

It would seem so. The Gusto makes no mention of cloud but in My Verizon account I can see the contacts from my old Gusto, the one I'm not using anymore. Those are the contacts I want to transfer either to my newer Gusto or the new Cadence.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bewilder

We don't want you to lose any important contacts. Your basic device has access to Verizon Cloud, which will save those contacts. With postpaid service, this feature is available to you at no additional charge. 

Do you subscribe to prepaid or postpaid wireless service with us? 

Lasina_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

Prepaid

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

So I have to pay extra to backup my prepaid Gusto to a prepaid Cadence? Nice. No thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We deeply apologize for any confusion caused by us. We want to help explain. 

You have the option to backup your Contacts only and then reload them to your other phone. This is completely free to you, but would use data unless connected to Wi-Fi.

Steven_VZW