trying to enter contact names
toadcreektom

I just activated a new Kazuna eTalk. my contacts all remain on my old phone. when trying to enter names on new phone, the stupid auto "guesser" keep adding letters I do not want and it will not let me change them. I have not been able to enter even 1 contact. please, is there a way to remove this auto feature and have the phone simply record what I enter? !!!~!~

0 Likes
Re: trying to enter contact names
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone. I know that I can't live without my contact list, so we want to be sure you have yours available. Here is the step: From a screen where you can enter text, press the Left soft key to change the text mode. Then there is an option for Quick Text. Turn this off. 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
toadcreektom

I know how to enter contracts. the problem was the auto-fill trying to finish what I was typing and not letting me type what I wanted to. but I founf the place in settings to change it and all is well since then. however, I have several other issues with the phone. I do not like it and I want to return it and exchange it for another. I was talking to an agent who said she would call me back in a few minutes but she never did. other than that she was very nice and helpful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to love your phone, Toadcreektom. I apologize you did not receive a call back from the agent as advised. When did you purchase your device? What exactly do you not like on your phone? 

0 Likes