Re: unwanted spam ads pop-ups
clarkandjanet
Enthusiast - Level 1

Albohn . . . i did as you said, "go to" bla bla bla - but  i did not find anything to "uncheck" . . . did you mean uncheck at a 'literal' box you check? or was that "figerative"?

0 Likes
PhilKe3fl
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Ap you want to select is: "Daily Scoop": Menu / Apps / "Daily Scoop"

Once in "Daily Scoop" press the "Menu" button (the left "--" button "left-dash-button" above it should be the word, "menu"

Once in the menu go down to "Verizon Msgs" & click now you have a screen showing:

(*)On  ( )Off

push the right side director button (the right side of the outer button surrounding the button on my LG phone) to move the "red" color to the ( )Off and then press the button to get the * in the Off area as in: (*)Off, Now, press the right "--" dash button above which should be the word "save"

Now do the same thing for the "Bonus Msgs" which you will also find below the "Verizon Msgs" after you press the left-dash-button above which is the word "menu".

I hope that clears everything up for you.

0 Likes
djuliano67

I have a 3 year old droid x2 that just started doing this and I have none of the apps and I have not installed anything new in months.   It started a few days ago and other Verizon users I know report the same thing,

0 Likes