very important question need immediate answer please very serious, is there any way possible i can get recent text messages from the last 2 days and print them off after they have been deleted from my phone?
never-let-go

is there anyway i can retrieve recent text messages from the last 2 days and have them printed off after they have been deleted from my phone?  this is seriously important i need this for an attourney!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: very important question need immediate answer please very serious, is there any way possible i can get recent text messages from the last 2 days and print them off after they have been deleted from my phone?
megasuperkame
Enthusiast - Level 1

you need a court order. That being said, if you have set up integrated messaging in the past, all your messages should be available online. Go to your my verizon, type in send a message in the what would you like to do box, and you should see it as an option.

View solution in original post

Re: very important question need immediate answer please very serious, is there any way possible i can get recent text messages from the last 2 days and print them off after they have been deleted from my phone?
Tidbits
Legend

If it is evidence then you can have a judge supeona the information. That's the only way Verizon will hand it over.

0 Likes
never-let-go

well, not a judge yet but i need to get it to an investigator asap. what do i need to do

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

That's the only way you are going to get those texts and you have 7 days to do so from the time they were sent I believe. You need a supeona.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
never-let-go

how do i go about getting one?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

A warrant will work too

0 Likes
never-let-go

okay how do i go about getting a warrent

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Talk to your investigator. He should know and if they are important he should be able to get them. If he can't then I recommend finding an new investigator.

deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

Yes,  this is your investigaor's job to do. Don't let your investigator make this your responsibility

0 Likes