why am I being charged $80 per month for a basic phone
PHICOX51
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I purchased the basic phone and added it to my account the sales person assured me it would be much cheaper than the iPhone since it would not be a part of the data plan.  The basic phone I have has no data capabilities, only voice and text messages.  I can't afford $80 per month for a 12 year old.

Labels (1)
Re: why am I being charged $80 per month for a basic phone
boringusername
Master - Level 1

First of all what plan do you have? All basic phones have data capabilities. Hard to answer you question when you give so little info. Also there isn't a single plan where adding a basic phone would add $80 to you bill. Are you sure  some of that isn't an upgrade fee?

0 Likes
Re: why am I being charged $80 per month for a basic phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of monthly cost, PHICOX51. Thanks for reaching out to us here. What specific plan do you have? You can view your plan and its cost by logging on to your MY Verizon account. Here is the link, so you can take a closer look. http://vz.to/2oxFOFV.

Joey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes