why am I restricted from changing my number?
DonnyQ

I want to change my number but The page tells me I (as the owner) am restricted from doing so, why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why am I restricted from changing my number?
rcschnoor
Legend

With the limited information you have given, no one on these forums would be able to determine the reason you are being restricted from doing so.

Possible reasons:

1 - you have more than 1 line on your account and you are not logged into the line which is designated to be the account owner.

2 - you have made a recent change in your account and the change has not been recognized by the Verizon system from being completed which would prevent you from making additional changes until it has been recognized as being completed.

I am sure there are other possible reasons, but those are 2 which come to mind quickly.

0 Likes
Re: why am I restricted from changing my number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
You should be able to change your number DonnyQ. Rcschnoor has some great questions are you able to answer those? Do you have any restrictions on your account?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes