why do i get a busy signal when calling my pre paid flip phone?
GrandmaJean

I recently activated a old pre paid flip phone and I added minutes with a refill card on my verizon wireless account online.  It shows the payment as well as the calls I made to it  but it never lets me get through to the person.  What is the glitch?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why do i get a busy signal when calling my pre paid flip phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the problems you've experienced GrandmaJean. I know it's important to have your concerns addressed and resolved. We don't have access to prepaid accounts, but the number to call is 888-294-6804. Please make sure you select the correct option, but you must allow the prompts to finish before making a selection. If you don't, this may be why you're unable to get through.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: why do i get a busy signal when calling my pre paid flip phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the problems you've experienced GrandmaJean. I know it's important to have your concerns addressed and resolved. We don't have access to prepaid accounts, but the number to call is 888-294-6804. Please make sure you select the correct option, but you must allow the prompts to finish before making a selection. If you don't, this may be why you're unable to get through.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes