why doesn't my convoy 4 recognize the pictures and music stored on my micro SD card from my other phone?
DStin
Enthusiast - Level 2

pix and mp3 files from my old phone, that I can view on my laptop, but when I insert the card in my new Convoy 4, it doesn't see whats on the card. It recognizes the card has been inserted, and can save new pix to it, but doesn't see the existing stuff.

Is there a formatting difference between the smartphone files and the convoy files?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why doesn't my convoy 4 recognize the pictures and music stored on my micro SD card from my other phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, there can be different file structures between phones.  You may want to copy all the SD card contents to your laptop, then format the card in your phone, then copy the files back to the SD card from the laptop..

0 Likes
Re: why doesn't my convoy 4 recognize the pictures and music stored on my micro SD card from my other phone?
DStin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Copied to laptop, formatted card in phone, copied back to micro sd card, phone still doesn't recognize there is anything on there.

0 Likes