Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
why is the vibrate feature not working on my phone?
sb6918

The vibrate feature is broken on my phone. I have the LG Extravert 2 Phone, model number LGVN280. Does anyone know what could cause the vibrate feature to break on this phone and how I can fix it and get it working again. I did a factory rest on the phone and it didn't fix the problem. If anyone can give me details in wording on how to fix it so i don't have to send it to a manufacturer to fix it that would be nice. Let me know what tools i need yo fix so I can do it myself and not have to send it to a manufacturer. My phone is out of warranty and the price would be too expensive to send it to a manufacturer. I want to know how to fix it on my own for free. I would use the exact operations like a manufacturer but just needs to know what tools I have to have to fix it.@

Labels (1)
0 Likes