$100 Gift Card Black Friday Bonus
john1245k

Where is my $100 gift card promised on black friday when I opened new account?

You guys are frustrating - Initally you advertised with big bold letters that you get this gift card within a month (I'm talking about Nov/Dec 2018). 

Everytime when I click on $100 gift card which was showing up on my Account page when logged in - It says your card is processing (days until processing 0) and you can expect it within 30 days. On main page it shows you get e-gift card to your e-mail address and inside on status page it says you get a physical gift card mailed to your billing address. So frustrating, you don't even know what you will be giving out to customers?

Today, I logged in and guess what that $100 gift card is not even showing up on my account page.

So where is my $100 Gift Card - It will be a Gift card or e-gift card? and most importantly when will I receive it??? Almost 4 Months now

0 Likes
Re: $100 Gift Card Black Friday Bonus
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi john1245k,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes