14 day trial to see if phone and wifi work...didn't and returned 7 days later now $153 bill
Customercervix

I wanted to try Verizon for cell and wifi but my house and shop have metal roof and I was warned so I stopped into a branch and the guy said no problem you have 14 days to try it at no cost.  I tried it and neither worked so the next week on my day off I returned both and paid a restocking fee of I think $50 and was assured that I would owe nothing else.  Im not getting chased by a collection company for $153.70.  I have spent hours on the phone trying to get this taken care of and nothing.  Now Verizon just transfers me to collection agency who basically laughs at me.   I was like 15 years with Verizon in the past and wanted to go back but it didn't work where I live.   I so **bleep** off nobody will talk to me or credit me this amount as the store clerk and manager assured me.  Im sure I will get no response here but I will be sure to post negative reviews everywhere I can if I don't get a resolve to this so at least I can feel like I somehow got some reward.

0 Likes
Re: 14 day trial to see if phone and wifi work...didn't and returned 7 days later now $153 bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential wireline products and services offered by Verizon.

Was this a Verizon Residential or a Verizon Wireless account?

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes