200$ Samsung Offer
Momdhavi

I have been popping on and off of the MyVerizon webpage in search of the non-existent link "Redeem Samsung Offer Now" for a week now. For a couple of weeks, i have been notified that my Samsung 200$ promotional offer is ready, however, i fail every attempt in finding the link. I have received an email notifying me of this offer, and even a letter in the postage! have tried many times to talk to a Verizon agent, but always fail to find someone qualified to comprehend my issues, for they always direct me back to the place i questiioned in the first place. Hopefully this will finally be a way to get my offer redeemed. I understand it is difficult to attend to the needs of each individual customer, but I can't be the only person with this issue, right?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: 200$ Samsung Offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Momdhavi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes