250$ Promotional Gift card
rgalarza11

I signed up for Fios TV and Internet back in Decemeber 2017 and was offered a 250$ Gift Card after 90 days of service.  I have called in and inquired about this giftcard multiple times.  I spoke with numerous agents who stated this will be coming in the mail shortly.  However today I spoke with an Escalations Manager Alice who was very unhelpful.  She claims the promotion does not exist and their is nothing she can do.  I see an epidemic of posts on Verizon's forums about this single issue.  I would like to continue my service with Verizon.  Please honor what was offered to me back in December.

0 Likes
2 Replies
jonjones1
Legend

Don’t know what state you reside in. However google your states Attorney Generals Office and file either an online complaint or call in and file a complaint with the “consumer frauds and protections bureau” state attorney generals office love these type of complaints since Verizon and others have been held accountable in the past.

you should never take a service for a promise of any gift card. You are ultimately paying yourself for it in monthly charges.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes