Re: $250 deposit to add FiOS TV?
gairik
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally we got our refund!!!

Thank you Verizon community and special thanks to KaLin and the employees who have made it possible.

After we spoke with the customer service representatives for hrs (after hrs of waiting time), we really thought we are not going to get back our deposit, but this community has made it possible.

Thank you again!

brianblaine

verizon is a joke. they promised me my refund of $250, and for no reason have delayed returning it. I made my last payment back in July 22nd. It's going on 60 days and still nothing. my acct is closed out. the finance people cannot confirm anything other than "it's on my way". Since I put the money on a credit card, it should be very easy to reverse the payment. Wonder if a class action would make Verizon change their refund policy to the point where they gave a {word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
brianblaine

gairik, same thing happened to me. though i won't be waiting six months, i'll file in small claims before that time. it's going on 60 days since i paid my account off, and still no deposit or check refund.

0 Likes
Alrjr_56

$250 deposit to add fios tv regardless years of service.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes