$2k bill sent to collections - never even activated service.
DisgruntledOK

I am reaching out BEGGING someone at your company to please help me! On April 20th, 2021 I signed up for Verizon Wireless and paid $187 to start brand new service for 2 iPhone 12 Pro Max's, they were set to be delivered on April 23rd. However, FedEx never delivered them and the driver signed for them using "COVID" as the signature. I contacted your company who told me that I needed to contact Assurion who would then send out replacements that were refurbished. I was not happy with this and requested to instead cancel my services. The representative said they cancelled the services, cancelled all charges, and I would receive a $187 refund. For 6 months now I have been talking to various people at Verizon who have sworn they have helped me and the account is cancelled and a $187 check is coming in the mail for a refund. I just got a collections letter! I never received these phones, I filed a claim with FedEx, I never even activated services and the bill is for over $2,000! I shouldn't owe anything as I never had service!

0 Likes
Re: $2k bill sent to collections - never even activated service.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes