Re: $300 Gift Card??
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

ACop89,

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes
hotchino
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not recevied my card so i call and was told that she  said i was canceld becuse i was late with six dollars witch they got on the next bill there is no were saying if your late you would be canceled as of the three months time period i wasw payed up and verizon should of gave me my card its the only reason i signed up with verizon becuse i was going to go with time werner who is cheaper so you guys need to pay what you promise and stop looking for a way out becuse time is hard and all money count i will be speaking with a lawyer about this false avertising

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hotchino,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
hotchino
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizon is a scam you will never get what they promise they just want you to get on a contract so they can take your money for two years {please keep it relevant} {please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

hotchino,

Please check your original post for instructions on accessing your private support case.  The support agents are awaiting your input to begin working on your issue.

0 Likes
hotchino
Enthusiast - Level 1

please give me what you promise and i will keep it courteouse i have giving verizon almost 300 dollars since i sign up and you cant give me what you promise 300 dollars just for internet and phone is sad  it is only signed up becuse i thought i would get some of my money back but instead i was robbed by verizon who has billions and im living check by check no loualty to  your customers very sad it is not solved yet geting the run around but i will not stop until i get it resolved

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello hotchino , As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes
Kecad1
Tried that just get a run around ,also chated and called still no $300 gift card . I have chat pages from when I signed up stating I get a $ 300 gift card ,I gave the number to the agent but he can not find that chat only 2 others . I just faxed pages into Verizon as asked to by agent I just spoke to. All I know if the statement by your agent stating I get the gift card is no good than the two year contract I signed is also no good
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Did you check your status online: http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

0 Likes
Kecad1

Yes I checked. Once again agent claims they can not find the chat when I sign up for fios. I have faxed it to them as instructed by agent.,let's see what excuse they have now

0 Likes