$50 Gift Card Tile in My Account Disappeared After First Eligible to Redeem
cantantefuerte

We recently upgraded to Verizon Fios Internet and Home Phone with the $50 prepaid card offer. For the last month or so, I would see the $50 Gift Card tile in my account, but of course had to wait until the first day of eligibility to activate it. On that day, I logged into my Verizon account to activate the tile but suddenly it was missing. I went through my entire Verizon account, both through the web and via the mobile app, hoping to locate the tile somewhere, but it was to no avail.. I've also tried most of your normal troubleshooting techniques, including but not limited to: clearing cookies, different browser, different device.

I've chatted with Verizon.com agents as well as agents over the phone and none of them have been able to figure out why this tile is missing or what can be done about it.

Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: $50 Gift Card Tile in My Account Disappeared After First Eligible to Redeem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cantantefuerte,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes