A fios account was transferred to me, but I can't access it
Amy110

My roommate moved out of my apartment so we called Verizon in May to have services transferred to me. The agent told us that the transfer was successful and that we could expect a confirmation email to arrive shortly following the call. Neither of us received the email, and I never received any information about my new account. Now the June bill is due and my old roommate is getting email notifications about the bill...but when she signs into the account it confirms her account is no longer active and does not give her a bill pay option. So now I'm stuck because when I call verizon, they can't help me without me providing an account number (which I never received). I can't create an online account using my roommate's old account number because it is not active. Now I have a bill that I can't pay and no idea how to pay it.

0 Likes
Re: A fios account was transferred to me, but I can't access it
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Amy1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes