Account Number doesn't match trying to pay bill
JPro3

I am a new Verizon customer and got my first bill, I paid it the other day online from my bank like I do with all my bills, I entered the account # and information, paid it and it went through, all my bills are sent after 1 day meaning by today Verizn would have gotten it. I checked now and I see they haven't. When I went to try and see my account info I had to enter my account # and it's coming back that it's wrong. I entered it many times and have checked it it's the # they gave me. Now I'm getting nervous cause my bill is due Friday, I already paid it but it hasn't been received and they are now saying I have the wrong account #. 

Has this ever happened to anyone and what do I do now? 

0 Likes
Re: Account Number doesn't match trying to pay bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried contacting Verizon? There is email and other options, including live chat.
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Re: Account Number doesn't match trying to pay bill
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes