Account stuck with order pending
rihowe1

I placed an order online on September 12 to upgrade my router and my account has been stuck with the order pending notation since then.  In the similar posts I have read, the only solution I can see is that the problem was forwarded to an agent.  Been there and done that!  I've spent many hours with 3 different agents via chat and at least 7 different agents, including 2 "supervisors" on the phone with no success.  Along the way they initiated a work order to scrub my account (whatever that means). That work order was closed out over a week ago saying it was complete, but nothing has changed on my end.   If anyone has actually had this issue resolved and has a solution to share, I would love to hear from you.  

0 Likes
Re: Account stuck with order pending
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rihowe,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes