Alexa Skill Account Linking Error
John2151
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying all afternoon to link my Amazon Alexa and Verizon Fios accounts. I have attempted to add the Fios Skill, and enabling it. Each time, it opens a window to sign into my account....which I have never had an issue with to either pay my bill or watch tv on the mobile app. However, every time, it kicks me out and says that I'm having trouble signing in and to reset my password, which I've done at least 4 times as a result. It keeps saying that my accou tis locked and to have them text me a code to change the password. I've done this at least 4 times. I've continued to sign into the myfios app during this whole process. I've tried it on the phone and on a laptop. No problems signing into Verizon independent of the app, but will never link through Alexa app, so I can't even begin the process.

0 Likes
Re: Alexa Skill Account Linking Error
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi John215,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes