Another one who can't register for the Visa Prepaid
Candorlush

First, yes I saw the "solved" post and that is a bunch of male bovine scat for anyone, like myself, who signed up after September 1st. So we need to register.... great! WHERE?! If I follow the "Solution" I will have failed to register for my card and, I assume, will be unable to get it.

All we need to know is how to get back to the page that popped up for a second, failed and then dissappeared. I am super happy with the service, the Nest credit  went super smooth but this Visa card issue is becoming a thorn in my side.

Please?

0 Likes
Re: Another one who can't register for the Visa Prepaid
DeafNatural

Having the same issue as you over here. Ive tried several times and whenI click the link in MyVerizon it jist takes me to the Reward page but nothing there to register for anything.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Candorlush,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DeafNatural,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes