Arizona Trans Priv Surcharges
sam34019

I am being charged these surcharges for Arizona. One is for Prescott valley and the other is Yavapai County. I have never lived in Arizona and as a matter of fact my billing address has always been Ohio.  My phones were purchased in Arizona on the way through. No one at Verizon can give me a legitimate reason for the surcharges. Anyone know why these charges are there or how to get them removed? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you haven't found an explanation. We'd be happy to help you and we'll send you a Private Note so we can gather more details.

~Jesse

0 Likes
Ljc01141

I do not live in Arizona,  have never  been there.   I recently found three repeating monthly trans priv surcharges for AZ, Chandler City, and Maricopa County.  This has been in my Account for the last  almost 24 months! Called Verizon and they were unable to tell me why these charges were appearing on the bill THEY CREATED.  I was told to call my state.    I live in the northeast And have NO IDEA why I would be getting charged for Arizona taxes.   Would like  an answer from VERIZON.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help with your concern regarding the fees you're being charged from Arizona. Did you travel to Arizona and purchase any device while there? This could have been two years ago from the information you're providing. ~Peter

0 Likes