BEYOND UPSET NEW CUSTOMER
austinalbert

I just signed up for Verizon FiOS when moving into my first apartment. I signed up for the "great" 79 dollar triple play with 50/50 internet speeds. When I recieved my bill after the inital activation fee it was 153 dollars. I was dumbfounded and completely taken back. I contacted FiOS support to try and negotiate something, the rep said I could move down to the Double Play TV Local  / 50/50 internet / and HBO-Showtime for $50 a month, with DVR included! The rep CLARIFIED TO ME that I was NOT going to face a ETF because I was keeping "2 of the 3 services". When I signed onto my FiOS account after the order processed I was switched to a 62 dollar a month plan without HBO or Showtime. I contacted Verizon AGAIN and let the rep know what happened, she said I was facing a $230 ETF for moving down to a double play and that the package offered does not exist. (**bleep**, I can pull up that exact package on Verizon's website). I am sure you can guess I am **bleep** by now. I will NOT be paying that $230 early termination fee and I am at the point of going insane. All I want is just the package offered to me in the first place and I will be happy. I NEVER use the TV's, so I plan on just returning the set top box. If I was going to face the ETF fee I would of just stuck with the 50/50 internet ONLY and not Local TV with it.. This needs to be fixed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BEYOND UPSET NEW CUSTOMER
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: BEYOND UPSET NEW CUSTOMER
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes