Bad JUST BAD!
joelmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am new customer.  I have had a terrible experience in my short 2 months with Verizon's customer service.  I've been lied to, disconnected and the favorite Bait and Switch.   I've learned that multiple attempts will yield different options, but one thing is for sure.  NOTHING is done.  I have to repeat my issues each and every time.  Sometimes I have to repeat to 3 different people on the same chat.  I've been reading the forums to see if my experience is unique.  My experience is not unique.  I realize most feedback is negative.  How bad is the customer service when people are posting links to the FCC complaint department as resolutions?  How can Verizon keep customers?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Bad JUST BAD!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our top priority. It saddens us to review your feedback about your most recent customer service experience. As a new customer, I can assure you that this is not the way Verizon does business with our customers and we apologize for your inconvenience. 

We've also noted your reference about having spoken with several customer service representatives about your concerns. This is very alarming, and we'd like to help you in any way we can. 

-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/66063MJgg

-Robert C.

0 Likes
joelmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

On  Nov. 10, 2022 I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra smartphone and plan through Verizon.  On Nov 14. I purchased a Watch5Pro.  On Nov. 20, 2022 I found the same phone for $300 less than what Verizon was charging.  Being within the 30 day window in which I was allowed to return the phone and cancel service I contacted VZW_CS to do just that.  In order to retain me as a customer I was offered I trade-in credit of $400 for my Samsung  A21.  I specifically asked if this would be one time credit or how it would be credited.  I was assured that the credit would be one time.  After a trade-in process was completed on my part the bill estimate reflected $10.  I contacted VZW_CS.  I was told repeatedly by 4 different VZW_CS agents  that the trade-in  value was only $10.  After many disconnections and being passed around to different VZW_CS agents a "supervisor" said to me that the promo was written wrong, and I would now be receiving the $400 credit as promised.  Upon reviewing the bill estimate I saw the $400 spread over 36 installments.  This was not the deal.  I was and am leaving Verizon.    I would like to remain a Verizon customer, but this is only one of my bad experiences with VZW_CS.  Let's see what happens.  The only way I will remain a Verizon customer is for me to receive the $400 trade-in credit in full before the new Samsung device becomes available.  If this condition is not met I will be paying off my phone and watch,  and I will cancel my service.  I will then purchase a new phone free of the Verizon software which disables the advertised Call and Text on Other Devices from Samsung products in order to sell back to the feature for $10/mo. as a Shared Line.  I will use the S22 Ultra as a trade-in through a reputable company and purchase their services.  I will be free from a incompetent, unhelpful and dishonest company like this one.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to know what happened to your promotion and we are here to help. I have sent you a Private Note. Please keep an eye out for it.

*Crystal

0 Likes
Emessdawn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for this. I am currently having issues with Verizon and this just helped solidify my desire to leave them as well.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 

Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. Please, send us a PM/DM, so we can address all your concerns. 

Verizon is always here to help!

>Cintya

0 Likes
upisme
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree! The latest response was “sorry you were misled by the sales rep” The promotion is to get you hooked to a bad deal you can’t get out of.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want everyone to have a good experience with Verizon. If you are having issues reach out to us. *Rhonda

0 Likes