I changed my plan to remove TV and keep only Fios. However, my bill increased from $126 for August to $171 for September. I don't understand how this happened.
Here is a summary of the September charges. It looks like maybe I was charged for TV services in September? I don't understand why the TV service was on in the full amount when that's what was cancelled.
- Services & Equipment: $154.98
- Fios Gigabit Connection$134.99 price - $55.00 discount$55 discount expires 8/31/20. $79.99
- Custom TV Sports & News $64.99
- Equipment $10.00
- Requested Change in Service: $20.92
- Cancelled Services Fios Gigabit Connection removed 9/1 (9/1 - 9/22)($50/mo. for 22 day refund) -$36.67Rent: HD Set-Top Box removed 9/2 (9/2 - 9/22)($12/mo. for 21 day refund)-$8.40Added ServicesFios Gigabit Connection added 9/1 (9/1 - 9/22)($79.99/mo. for 22 days)$58.66Cancelled Services-$37.74Rent: HD Set-Top Box removed 9/2 (9/2 - 9/22)($12/mo. for 21 day refund)-$8.40Added Services$58.66Fios Gigabit Connection added 9/1 (9/1 - 9/22)($79.99/mo. for 22 days)$58.66
- Cancelled Services
- Fees & Other Charges: -$4.04Taxes, Governmental Fees & Surcharges$0.08PA State and Local Sales Tax$0.08Learn moreVerizon Surcharges & Fees-$4.12Fios TV Broadcast Fee-$2.56Learn more