Bill keeps changing to higher price
Godsdragon1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems I cannot get things straight with Verizon... I have talked to a couple of Customer reps who understood my situation and have helped me get a price that resembles what the sales rep,  that sold us the phones we have, said we would get. We were told that by trading in our old iPhones we would receive them as a free trade... He never said we would be in contract for 33 months and promised our bill would remain under $180.00 monthly...

I have had to pay up to 209.00 until I called twice to get the bill reduced... The two or three times I called, the rep helped me get to a more reasonable bill, only to find out it was increased again to the level I was paying before I called. 

Why???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your bill increasing past what was offered to you when you purchased your devices. We want to make sure we're able to get you as close to what was promised as possible. I'll be sending you a Private Note shortly.

~Jesse

0 Likes
Godsdragon1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I saw now that you did send a reply on messages here, I thought the message was sent to my email...

So, can you please resend?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Godsdragon1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not gotten anything from you. Perhaps I overlooked it, please follow up on my issues with billing.

Verizon is killing our pocketbook!!

Thank you!

Ed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Godsdragon1, let's make sure you're able to get the help you need with your bill. We'll send you a Private Note shortly. 

~Jesse

0 Likes
Godsdragon1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still have not heard anything from you. I need to know what my future bills are going to be. I was told this month’s bill increased but that future bills would remain lower than what I have been paying…

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry if you didn't receive our previous messages. We're sending you another Private Message so we can better help you.

~Jesse

0 Likes