Billing Erro(Recieved bill different from what was in my order confirmation)
callermobile

I hope some one can help me either directly or direct me to proper channel. I signedup for Verizon Fios Triple package. In my order confirmation it clearly states verizon ultimate HD+Internet 35/35+Voice plan. As per order confirmation total should be 119.98(including settop box rent)+taxes. And now verizon charging me 129.98+taxes/month. taxes were around $22/month.. Iam new to fios or any other cable service. so iam not familiar with taxes much. do you think taxes are correct or iam charged more apart from my regular bill error.

I contacted verizon 800 837 4966 representative was not helpful keep on insisted the price is 129.98, asked me to call 888 669 9901and this representative asked me call back in business hours to  800 837 4966  again.I already spent 2 hours trying to reach some one who caa hlelp me with no luck.

If any one knows any specific information how to correct this error please help me out.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing Erro(Recieved bill different from what was in my order confirmation)
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

callermobile,

I've sent you a PM to get some additional information.  Please respond when you can.

-adam.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Billing Erro(Recieved bill different from what was in my order confirmation)
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi callermobile

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
callermobile

Thanks..

0 Likes
callermobile

Thanks..Hope this will resolve the issue..

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

callermobile,

I've sent you a PM to get some additional information.  Please respond when you can.

-adam.

0 Likes
callermobile

I updated with required information.

0 Likes
callermobile

Iam still waiting for response..any idea how much it does going to take review my account and respond back?

0 Likes
Re: Doubled Billed Since Jan. 01, 2011
BurntOffering

I have been double billed since December 2010 when I reduced my Bundle plan 3  to 2 for just the TV and Internet. .  I  emailed Verizon - Confirmation number {edited for privacy}  about this problem.  I talked with someone yesterday who said I failed to pay charges from 2009 and the $119.00 I made last week went to payoff a portion of the old account claiming I owe $369.00.  Although I made the $119.00 payment on line at the site and have a confirmation of payment - It doesn't show anywhere.  

My account is showing now I owe $246.00 but when I called in to speak to a billing person today, Quinisha said she couldn't find my account anywhere.  After repeating myself over and over again, giving her the A/c # from the Bills I printed out as well as the Online Account number.  Mind you I was already transferred to Her after waiting 15 minutes and then had to wait again for 10 more for Quinisha.  Only to be told there was no supervisor available and someone would get back to me within 24-48 Hours.  My records shows I am due a Credit of over $350. 00 yet there is no one that can help me this problem. 

I have never been more disappointed with Verizon in my life and I have been a customer for the last 10 years.   How Sad!

0 Likes
Re: Doubled Billed Since Jan. 01, 2011
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi BurntOffering,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Error(Received bill different from what was in my order confirmation)
callermobile

@callermobile wrote:

Iam still waiting for response..any idea how much it does going to take review my account and respond back?

Finally my issue has been resolved.Fortunately i got confirmation page printout other wise its more difficult to convince Verizon to honor the price.As we don't get pricing details in order confirmation email we have to rely on them...Hope i wont be having any error in future.Thanks to Moderator Adam and KIm resolving this..
0 Likes