Billing Issue Still Not Resolved
sbcal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spoke with customer service/billing a few times in the last couple of weeks since I had upgraded to the Double Play bundle which includes phone and DSL for $44.95/month. Each time they assured me that a trouble ticket is being investigated, it has been a whole month and nothing has been changed on the billing end. My phone and DSL accounts still have not been merged, now I am being billed twice for DSL services - once for the double play (phone & DSL) and another for DSL! No one has provided a definite answer nor indicated that I will be credited when the merge completes. I might seek another provider if this is not resolved soon. Everything is fine with Verizon until you need something from them! 😞

I also believe that Verizon are outsourcing your livechat support as the service is inconsistent. I have come across some that are very throughly and a call phone is not required, however, others just ignore complex questions or just do not care about their customers. It usually a hit or miss. 😞

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue Still Not Resolved
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sbcal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes